Are you under 30 years old and have a business idea that you think can help make our world a better place, even in just a small way? Need help getting your idea off the ground?
𝗣𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 social enterprise 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 to us gain 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 access to our Careers in Conservation & Social Entrepreneurship Course where our team will walk with you, step by step to help you formulate your idea and help get you equipped with everything you need to take it to market, Plus gain critical real-world life skills and business essentials while you're at it!
- Open to > 30 years olds.
- The video pitch must be less than 2 minutes. Introduce yourself and tell us how your idea can make the world a better place.
- Don't stress about video quality, a selfie video made with any smartphone will do just fine. We're a lot more interested in you and your ideas than video quality.
- Your pitch must have a social good and/or positive environmental impact.
- A heads up, we like small and simple, especially businesses that can grow organically. Don't be put off if you think your idea is too small or you don't know "how" ...that's what we're here for.
- Deadline: Friday 16 July at 12h00 (CAT)